Due to the lifting of the State of Emergency by the Japanese Government, we are happy announce the resumption of training at Ryu Headquarters Dojo from Tuesday the 2nd of June.
The health and safety of our students is our first concern and we will be instituting the following protocols on resumption of training. We appreciate your co-operation on the following points:
- Students and instructors will wear masks during class. Please bring your own mask to training.
- Students should please be diligent about washing hands thoroughly and gargling before and after training. Also, please use the alcohol hand sanitiser provided at reception.
- If you feel unwell, please refrain from attending training. In particular, if you have a fever higher than 37 º Celsius, please stay home.
- Each class will be restricted to a maximum of 8 students each in the No. 1 and No.2 Dojos.
- Although the health and safety of our students is our priority and we will do our utmost to prevent infection, please note that the risk of infection can not be completely avoided. Please be aware that in the unlikely event of infection, Ryu Dojo and it’s staff and instructors can not be held liable. Before returning to training, please consult with your family and make sure that you have their informed consent.
- Please do not linger or socialise in the change rooms.
- For the time being, classes will concentrate on solo training – basic movements and basic techniques without physical contact with other students.
- For the time being, the period of free training after each class is finished will be cancelled.
Please click here to see a schedule for training at Ryu Dojo from Tuesday the 2nd of June. This is a reduced schedule for the time being and is subject to change.
We are still waiting for confirmation on resumption of training at Chuo Budokan. We will inform members about training at the Urayasu Branch as soon as the schedule is confirmed.