ThE junior aikido tournament will take place as follows:
- Date and time: Tuesday the 11th of February 2020; 12:00-16:00
(Reception opens at 10:30; competitors should be changed and gather on the mats by 11:30. The opening ceremony is from 12:00. There will be a short seminar after the Tournament from 15:00-15:30. The Awards Ceremony is from 15:30-16:00.)
- Location: Main Arena, Urayasu City Gymnasium; Urayasu.
- Eligibility: For students from 3 years old – 3rd year high school students.
- Application Deadline: Applications are now closed.
- After-party: There will be an after-party held at Monsoon Cafe in Ikspiari from 18:30-20:00. The party costs ¥3,000 per person.
- Click here to see the Tournament Syllabus.
- Click here to see videos of the Tournament Syllabus.
- Please inform us as soon as possible if a competitor grades up and is eligible to compete in a higher category than they originally applied for.
- All competitors MUST wear their competitor number. Competitor numbers and bibs will be provided on arrival and bibs must be returned at the end of the Tournament.
- From the second round onwards, competitors will be paired with partners for the basic techniques and jiyuwaza.
- Competitorswill be judged on their skill at performing both shite and uke in the sections where they are paired with another student.
- If you will not be able to attend the tournament after submitting your application, please inform us as soon as possible and AT LEAST one day in advance.
- If for any reason you are unable to attend on the day please call Stephanie on 090-1765-3588 BEFORE 12:00.
- On the day, competitors who have not registered at reception by 12:00 will be considered absent and will not be able to compete.