The Chiba Prefecture Yoshinkan Aikido Federation will be holding their annual gasshku in October. Two days of training with Ando Shihan by the sea!
- DATE: Saturday the 19th – Sunday the 20th of October
- LOCATION: Nippon Budokan Kenshu Center (Katsuura, Chiba)
- COST: Adults – ¥10,000; Kids (High school students and below) – ¥9,000
This price is for Federation members. The price for non-members is ¥11,000 for adults and ¥10,000 for kids.
Cost includes one night’s accommodation; 3 meals and a commemorative gift. Please note that transportation is not included.
- OTHER: The gasshku is open to students from 3rd year elementary school and above. Space is limited to the first 70 applicants on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note that for cancellations after the 14th of October, a cancellation fee will be charged.
- APPLICATIONS: Click here to fill out an Online Application form and to see a schedule of the gasshku (Japanese only.)
For other enquiries or more information, please contact the Chiba Prefecture Yoshinkan Aikido Federation: