Please note the following changes in the training schedule at Ryu Headquarters Dojo effective as of Monday the 22nd of March with the announcement of the end of the State of Emergency:
- Adults classes (regular and beginners) on Tuesday to Friday from 6:50-7:50 pm → will now be from 7:30-8:30 pm.
Also please note:
- Temperatures will be taken on entering the dojo.
- Students must continue to wear masks during training.
- Please make sure to sanitise your hands with the disinfectant provided at the entrance to the dojo.
- We will keep windows open during training to ensure sufficient ventilation.
- Please refrain from eating or drinking in the dojo waiting areas and change rooms.
Thank you for your co-operation at this time. Please contact us if you have any questions.