Due to the new State of Emergency announced by the Japanese government for the Tokyo Metropolitan Area and 3 surrounding prefectures please note the following change in the training schedule for Ryu Dojo effective from Friday the 8th of January:
- Adults classes (regular and beginners) on Tueday to Friday from 7:30-8:30 pm → will now be from 6:50-7:50 pm.
Also please note:
- Temperatures will be taken on entering the dojo.
- Students must continue to wear masks during training.
- Please make sure to sanitise your hands with the disinfectant provided at the entrance to the dojo.
- We will keep windows open during training to ensure sufficient ventilation.
- Please refrain from eating or drinking in the dojo waiting areas and change rooms.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please contact us if you have any questions.