For those that just can’t get enough, we’ve added 7 more classes to the Ryu Dojo training schedule starting in November:
1. 7:00-8:00 – Shinohara Sensei (regular training, from the 2nd of November)
2. 10:00-11:00 – Tazawa Sensei (regular training, from the 30th of November)
3. 7:00-8:00 – Ando Shihan (regular training, from the 24th of November)
4. 14:00-15:00 – Suzuki Sensei (beginners class, from the 24th of November)
5. 15:30-16:30 – Suzuki Sensei (regular training, from the 24th of November)
6. 17:00-18:00 – Suzuki Sensei (5th and 6th year elementary school students; junior high and high school students, from the 24th of November)
7. 07:30-08:30 – Asada Sensei (regular training, from the 7th of November)
Students can now choose from 27 classes, 6 days a week! No excuses – there’s definitely a class to fit your schedule.
Please note that due to increased number of classes, monthly membership fees will be raised from December.
- Regular adult members:
Current monthly membership fee – ¥6,600
Monthly membership fees from December – ¥7,700
Please note that this will be reflected in the monthly withdrawal from your bank account on Thursday the 5th of December.