We are now seeking applications for 64th Annual All Japan Yoshinkan Aikido Demonstration.
The deadline for applications is Sunday the 18th of August, 2019.
Please email us if you have any questions or would like to apply.
Students from Ryu affiliate clubs and dojos outside Ryu Headquarters Dojo and Urayasu branch should apply through their instructor.
- Date and time: Saturday the 5th of October from 11:30-17:50
(Reception opens at 10:00; the briefing for participants starts at 11:00.)
- Location: Komazawa Olympic Park Indoor Ball Sports Field
(1-1; Komazawa Park; Setagaya-ku; Tokyo)
- Participation Fee: ¥2,000 per person (The Ryu All Japan Aikido Federation will pay half of the participation fee for members so the fee for adults is ¥1,000 and kids participate for free.)
Entrance is FREE for spectators!
- After-party: Close to Komazawa Daigaku Station from 18:30-21:00.
1. Tournament Section
*Open to students of Junior High school age and above.
*Please note that instructors may not participate in the Tournament Section. Categories are separated into men’s and women’s. Please consult with your instructor if you do not have a partner.
*The tournament section is divided into the following categories:
White belt category
Brown belt category
Black belt category
* Click here to see the set techniques for each category.
2. Group Demonstrations